Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Naughty Kids, or Stupid Me?

It was Saturday when that embarrassing thing happened to me.

It was a bright morning when I walked out from my doorstep. The sun shone brightly but the temperature wasn't hot, rather it felt refreshing.

I decided to go to a park nearby.

There weren't a lot of people when I arrived at the park.

I saw 4 kids standing on a sand box. They were surrounding something. My curiousity won over me so I made my way near them.

There was something burried under the sand and it was quite big.

My ears perked up from hearing those kids saying stuffs about bombs and explosions.

I panicked, what if the thing that was burried under the sand was a bomb?!

I called some polices over to investigate the park. They arrived shortly after my call.

I led them to the mentioned spot and my eyes widened seeing the kids already dug out the sand.

And I got surprised again that the thing that was burried was only a toy truck.

"Oh! Look! I took out the bomb! I saved the earth!" A boy yelled as he lifted up the supposed 'bomb'.

I tensed up after hearing a cough from the police officer beside me.

"We really shouldn't easily believe kids..." And with that the officers went back to their head quarters.

I felt so stupid but those kids were also so naughty!!!!


-Aditya MZ 86

No comments:

Post a Comment