Monday, April 29, 2013

Wrong Robber

Yesterday, I was strolling around the town. I felt so bored. I had finished my homework and i had practiced math for tomorrow exam. I had noting to do.

After some minutes walking, I finaly knew where should i go. Yes! Bookstore. So, I went to the bookstore to search a novel that I had not found since three months ago. But I don't know where the nearest bookstore was. I really wanted that book. So, I planned to ask the shopkeeper across the road. She knows all about this town!

Suddenly, a man with a scar on his cheek ran and threw a bag toward me. Then, a group of people were standing over me and they took me to the police office. I was so panicked and confused. I didn't know what will happen next.

Then, an old lady came to me and asked 'why did you rob my bag, lil girl?'. So, I explained what happened. The police trusted me. It was a miracle! It's not that easy to trust someone that we don't know. Indeed, they ask me to find the robber. It was because I'm the only one who saw his face closely. But I couldn't help them. My mom told me to go home earlier, before 6PM. But it was already 5.30PM. So, I asked for pardon and went home quietly.

-Jasmine Ismiranty

No comments:

Post a Comment