Sunday, April 14, 2013

Our Intelligences

Aditya MZ:

I think I've got good body intelligence because I'm good enough at playing soccer, badminton and volleyball. At school, my best subject is sport. I enjoy doing that subject. And then in my free times, I sometimes stream youtube with my friends.

I'm not very good at math, it's difficult for me to calculate numbers with limited time and to memorize the formulas.

When I finish school, I'd like to be an athlete. I think i could be good at this job because I am good at sport and I like playing soccer, badminton, volleyball etc. without needing to calculate numbers and memorizing formulas.


Azzahra Putri H:

I've got a good visual intelligence, I think. Because I enjoy drawing, or designing something. Oh, I also enjoy writing stories and publish them on the internet. So I think I have a good verbal intelligence too. At school, my favourite subject is English. I like to memorise new words and learn to talk with my friends from other countries, so perhaps my verbal intelligence is more dominant than my visual one.

I'm not good at calculating, I often get wrong calculations and sometimed get a bad mark at Math subject. But I like solving math problems, and I'm gonna improve my calculation so I won't get a bad mark ever again.

I want to become an author. I think I can make it because my writing skill is pretty good and my story in the web got good comments and some critics to help me improving my skill. And authors don't need calculations!


Jasmine Ismiranty:

I think I'm good at musical intelligence. It's because I can play piano quite well and I like to sing. Everywhere I go, I always listen to music and sing the song that I hear all alone. I can memorize the lyrics of the song easily. I prefer study with music on than study without music. Many people say that with studying with hearing musics makes us enjoy to study the subjects. Probably, I become more serious. Most of all, I love music.

I'm not good at body intelligence, maybe. Even though I like to play basketball, I really don't like to get sweating. My friends say I'm the type of a person who doesn't like to move or usually called as 'mager'.

When I grow up, I would like to be a dentist or doctor. They don't have a relationship with music. But I like to help people and socialize with many people who have many life backgrounds. From that job, I'll learn many things that I don't know.


Muhammad Reza

I think I'm good at verbal intelligence.for instance, I can identify and differentiate any grammars in the text, and I'm good at pronounciate it. I can also write good articles. At school, my favorite subjects are math and english. I can solve many problems in math, but I can't solve all, Loke the trigonometry ones. I'm also giod at history and geography.

My friends say that my drawings and pantings aren't good. That's why I don't like drawing, my imagination is not as good as the ones who like drawing. I'm also bad at biology, well, not all. I can't memorise nature explorer, just like Dora.

When I finish college, I'd like to be an embassy or a foreign minister in a certain country. I like to explore many countries. I want to expand international communication in Indonesia. That's why I like to learn about history and geography. An embassy needs to have a good language skills. I think I'm good at that.


Nadiyah Dzakirah:

I think I've got good verbal intelligence. I like to learn new languages because it's quite fun for me. I want to have many friends outside my country and I think learning languages is the best for that. My friends also say tht I'm goot at drawing, hence the visual intelligence. But I don't think so, because I only know to draw male's face and not the body nor I can draw girls!

I don't like math. I often get confused by its formulas and numbers. And I can't memorise the formulas easily. If thr teacher is teaching, I understand but when I'm working at the problems that the teacher just taught us, I'm completely lost.

Because I'm good at verbal intelligence, I'm thinking of becoming an author. Because I've tried writing stories and I've got good responses by the readers and the feeling of having someone who likes your story is so good! I feel over-joyed by that hehehe. But I don't really know because my dreams keep on changing. One time I want to be a teacher, then a president. Oh well, I'm still young so it's okay to keep on dreaming, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment