Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Lost Money for Birthday's Dress

It was the afternoon when me and Tsubasa was walking around the Department Store to bought some dress for Mariko's Birthday Party next week. We still haven't found the dress that suited for us, so we decided to search the dress in other Department Store.

We walked along the street then suddenly Tsubasa stopped walking in front of me. Before I can ask my twin sister, she quickly hold my hand and run to some direction. We stopped and both of us panting hard. I protested to Tsubasa for sudden running because my lack of stamina. Tsubasa apologized to me and before I'm asking her reason, she bent down her body and pick up something that might caused her stop her walk before. Surprisingly, it was 10.000 yen money. Tsubasa stand up and give the money to me.

"Hold it and stay," said Tsubasa. "Just wait until you got my mail and catch up." After that, Tsubasa run again and left me with the money.

Several minutes later, I got mail from Tsubasa and quickly went to Police Station that mentioned in Tsubasa's mail with the money.

I arrived at the station and go in. In there, I saw Tsubasa along with the police officer and surprisingly, there was Shizuka, another friend of mine and Tsubasa. Tsubasa told me that Shizuka lost her money when she checking out the store to search dress for Mariko's Birthday Party, like us. I gave the money to Shizuka who gladly and gratefull to receive it and give a thank you to me and Tsubasa.

After went out the station with Tsubasa and Shizuka, we decided to searching dress for Mariko's Birthday Party together. I wonder, if Tsubasa hadn't found Shizuka's money, what would Shizuka do?

-The End-

-Azzahra PH

No comments:

Post a Comment